We are seeing patients!
Please be reassured that at ALL times, this office has practiced the Universal Precaution Guidelines. We are also taking extra precautions based on CDC (Center Disease Control) recommendations to ensure your safety while coming in for your appointments.
- Wearing face masks. All staff are required to wear appropriate PPE and it is mandatory that patients wear face masks to enter our building.
- Asking specific COVID-19 symptom questions/history when you call to make an appointment or when we call you to confirm an appointment, then again upon your arrival.
- Cleaning exam rooms after every patient.
- Virtual appointments when a physical exam is not needed.
- Obtaining as much of your paperwork as possible prior your appointment in order to reduce the amount of time you spend in the office.
- Checking your medical benefits for you and letting you know what they are before your office visit.
- Limiting the number of people in-office by asking you to come alone or with only one family member when necessary.
- Calling when you arrive to keep you as separated as possible from other patients.
- Taking patient temperatures and asking how you are when you arrive.
- Limiting appointments to keep as few patients in the office as possible.
Patients have the option of scheduling a Virtual Visit. At Dr. Bennett’s office, we’re working hard to keep you safe from COVID-19.
Information on COVID-19 and Symptomatic Patients
We respectfully request that if you are sick or unwell, please go to the NYC Health website for updated information or contact your primary care provider.
Let us all work collectively together to keep everyone safe and healthy during these uncertain times.
Thank you all and stay safe.
Moustafa Mourad, MD